Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Westport Road Never Looked So Pretty

Julie is a fabulous high school senior who came back for her second outdoor photo shoot last week. We wanted to capture both summer and fall looks for her senior portraits and we had already done some photos in the summer with cute summer dresses...let me refresh your memories, dear blog readers...


Now, onto the fall looks. I'm going to blow my cover here and admit that I watch Gossip Girl - doesn't this outfit look like something Serena would rock at a party in the East Village? So cute - I just loved the animal print top with the urban setting in Westport.



Another great thing about fall and winter photos is the texture you can incorporate into your photos with scarves, knits and jackets. Look how great Julie looks with her blue eyes, blond hair and a nubby, colorful scarf. Brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment