Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Custom Holiday Cards


Have you noticed that Jingle Bell Rock has already appeared in numerous TV commercials? I guess that means it's not too early to begin thinking about the upcoming holiday season!


If you have been into see me in 2009, I'm happy to create custom holiday cards for you. I have a zillion different gorgeous designs which you can find on my web site under the "Holiday Cards" button. If there is a design that you would like to see with your photos, just let me know and I will create a sample.


The press printed cards come in boxes of 25. The 4" x 5.5" press printed cards also include envelopes. The slim line cards come in boxes of 25 and the 4" x 8" slim line cards are printed on professional photo paper and include envelopes. The holiday note cards come in boxes of 25 and the 5" x 7" holiday note cards are printed on professional photo paper and include envelopes.


As an alternative, I also sell high resolution digital files of any images from your photo shoot if you like to make your own Christmas cards. If you like to insert a photo in your holiday cards, I offer two print sizes in bulk quantities with any photo from your 2009 photo shoot: 4x6 prints and 3.5x5 prints. These come in quantities of 50 and 100. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way with your holiday cards!


No comments:

Post a Comment