Saturday, October 18, 2008

Webb Family Photos

Today was a gorgeous fall day here in Kansas City and we took advantage of the great outdoors at Loose Park. With multiple families booked for my monthly special in Loose Park, I hit the park with the backdrop of marathon runners. It was the KC Marathon today and I'm glad I was taking photos instead of running!


The Webb Family joined me bright and early at the park. Jeff and Jill brought their two children for a fall family portrait and we got to work in no time. Check out their great fall outfits. Lauren had on a killer pair of tights which I thought were really cute.

1 comment:

  1. I just love how vivid the colours are in these shots. It looks like it was such a fun shoot. The kidlets are soooo gorgeous, and the parents must be so over the moon with the results.

    ReplyDelete